I hope I don't offend anyone reading this, but I am posting this because my wife is the BEST mom. Today we had the first part of our homestudy. As the social worker was going through her questions, I couldn't help but think that not only do I have the BEST wife, but my kids have the BEST mother. Yeah, there are good moms out there, I will not deny it, but my wife is the BEST mom.
So Cheremi, here's a tribute to you!
Cheremi (mom) is:
affectionate, beautiful, caring, diligent, engaging, friendly, great, honest, industrious, joyful, kind, loving, marvelous, nice, organized, patient, quintessential, role-model, selfless, tactful, unique, vital, warm, eXcellent, youthful, zealous (about her family).
Love ya!
Teach
1 comment:
You, my love, are way too kind. I feel incredibly blessed to be married to my best friend and have 3 of the most beautiful, wonderful children in the world. I feel totally inadequate to be do this job but I love every (well almost every) minute of it! So thank you.
Post a Comment