I love this table and all it stands for in my mind! It means we can actually have friends and family over and all sit at the same table, with the food there too! It also means we have space for many more kids :) I don't know how big God wants our family to be, but I'm pretty sure we could fit 12 people around this table, so I think we're ready for more! It also stands for something Cher and I are doing (and in the future - did) together. I love doing projects with my wife! The stuff that we do together just comes out better. I don't know what it is, but I know that we work well together and I cherish the memories of the process with her. That's kind of how it's been our whole marriage. The process of things we do together just seem to work out better. Isn't it amazing how God can bring two people together from totally different backgrounds and up-bringings and have them just fit and complete each other? Cher is definitely someone VERY special to me and I am truly blessed to have a wife like her!! So, this table is more then just a table to me, it is a journey and a process I get to share with my wife. I love you, Cher! I can't wait to share many memories with you (and our family) around this table!!
Teach
3 comments:
You should post pics when you finish your table. Justin builds furniture too. I know you two are going to get along great and I look forward to seeing what God has in store for both of our families! 6 more days!!! (I'm Justin's wife :))!
Hey there James. I am so excited to meet you and serve our mighty God together. Shauna is trying to find a place in Hethrow airport for us to meet. I think that I get in about 3:00 local time. My email is shavau123@hotmail.com you can email me if you want and we will chat more.
In Him, Justin
Hi, James, I just popped over from Justin's GO blog to tell you that I am praying for you and the rest of the team as you get ready to leave for Uganda as ambassadors for Christ. I am excited to think of all God will do through you and for you. May you see God's mighty hand at work, as well as His tender heart. May you GO in the strength of the Lord, be blessed by the faith of the Ugandan Christian, serve with a heart full of love and gratitude, and bring home many stories of God's mercy, love, and power!
Blessings,
Kathy Vaughan (Justin's Mom)
Post a Comment