Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All Set

Well, it is finally May 27 and I am ready to go on an adventure of a life-time!  I have dreamed of this day for a long time and now God is allowing me to fulfill this dream.  I don't know all the He has in store for me but I know that I will never forget it!  I can't wait to meet the child God has picked for us at Sanyu.  I can't wait to do the work that God has planned for me there and I can't wait to get home and share my adventure with my family.  

I have a lot of emotions right now: excitement, nervousness, sadness (I will miss my family and especially my wife!), anxiousness to get there and get started, happiness and a whole pile of others.  I have never been away from Cheremi since we were married.  Even through my cancer treatments, she was always there.  I know she is going to do great, but if you think of it, can you pray for her?  I would appreciate it and I know she would too!  Could you pray for me too?  Thanks!  God bless!  Here I GO!

Teach